Official Contest/Giveaway Rules
These are the rules governing all contests on the UmarexUSA website, its Facebook page, its Instagram account, and its Twitter account, unless otherwise specified.
Eligibility: The Campaign is only open to legal residents, over the age of 18, of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Umarex USA Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Umarex USA Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Terms & Conditions: Umarex USA Inc.reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.
- Umarex USA Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way or if local or state laws or regulations restrict the receipt of the prizes.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessUmarex USA Inc.and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest , You understand and agree that Umarex USA Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Umarex USA Inc., and Umarex USA Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Contests are open to U.S. citizens 18 or over who meet legal restrictions and contest rules. Contestants who win a prize must possess a valid form of picture identification with birth date that is acceptable to Umarex USA Inc. for verification before the prize is awarded.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made. Umarex USA Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value if the prize is disallowed in the winner’s location.
- Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Umarex USA Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Umarex USA Inc. assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in a contest. Umarex USA Inc. absolves itself and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- If a winning contestant does not respond within three (3) days or 72 hours to the prize notification the contestant will forfeit their prize and another winner will be drawn. Prize notifications will be sent to the winner’s email or social media profile used to enter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Disputes: This Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND STATE OF ARKANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Fort Smith, Arkansas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Umarex USA Inc., 7700 Chad Colley Blvd., Fort Smith, AR 72916. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2017.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Umarex USA Inc., 7700 Chad Colley Blvd., Fort Smith, AR 72916.